Pint Please Logo
Apple app store logoGoogle play store logo
Rajka 6.0%, Lepola Drinks, Finland
0 arviota
6.0% Apple Cider
Lepola Rajka is a dry cider made 80% with Rajka apples, that are almost honey-like apples ripening in the late fall. The other 20% is Dolgo apples that are used for pollination in the apple orchards, and brings this cider a more balanced finish. This product gets floral and citrussy white wine like vibe from the New Zealand hops Dr. Rudi and Green Bullet. No added water, sugar or concentrates.
Ei arvioita, vielä!